Bring home a sense of authenticity with this bedroom set. Earthy yet clean, these pieces create an aesthetic that can only be described as both rustic and sophisticated. Plank-style details and nailhead trim make for a chic look loaded with charm.
- Includes bookcase bed (bookcase headboard, footboard, underbed storage with side rail, slats), 6-drawer dresser with mirror and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware and nailhead accents
- Dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers
- Bed with 3 storage cubbies and 2 large storage drawers
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Bed does not require foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.