This chest of drawers has simple lines and contemporary styling, allowing it to blend seamlessly with any decor. Five spacious drawers slide easily on metal ball bearings and can be used to keep your clothes neat and organized. Sleek metal pulls in a brushed nickel-tone finish add to the streamlined aesthetic. Combine with other units in the collection to create a room that's smart and stylish.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Solid white in matte finish
- Metal pulls in brushed nickel-tone finish
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with ball-bearing construction and vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Flannia Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||30''W x 19''D x 46''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.